Baked Chicken Chimichangas!

I have found my new favourite quick and easy go-to-meal. Baked chicken chimichangas!

They're so easy to make - you just mix everything up in a bowl and then dump it onto a wrap, fold it up, pop it in the oven for 20 minutes and voila! And they're so quick too! You'll have dinner on the table in half an hour.


I cooked two chicken breasts in the oven after covering them in some fajita spices but to make this dish even easier, you could just buy a rotisserie chicken so it's already cooked and then just shred it. 

I also added a packet of Uncle Ben's Mexican Rice to the mixture but you could use that as a side if you wanted.


Not that you need a side. The first time I made these, I made 3 each for Ashleigh and I and we were so full we couldn't eat our third ones. I learnt from my mistake and when I made it for my sister and brother-in-law I made 2 each but even that was ridiculously filling. Seriously, 2 of these will definitely fill you up. 


They puff up and come out so crispy - they're just delicious. Be careful though! The inside is so hot. Sooo hot. For quite a while. So you might want to break them open and leave them for a bit before you dive into them.

Let me know what you think! This could be your new go-to mid-week meal!

Comments

Popular Posts