The Delancey @ Wild Honey: Singapore

Wild Honey describe themselves as a cafe that loves breakfast and with meals like the Delancey, I 100% believe them.


I've talked about how much I love Wild Honey before, and how amazing their breakfast meals are. Whilst this may not be a traditional breakfast dish - definitely more of a brunch option - I would gladly have this to start off my day any morning of the week.

What's not to love? Sacha & Son's [a New York Delicatessen] pastrami piled up high on thick slices of toasted brioche, topped with two poached eggs and covered in a grain mustard hollandaise sauce. Delicious.


This is everything you want from a meal. Slightly sweet from the brioche, peppery and juicy from the pastrami, rich from the poached egg and tangy and creamy from the mustard hollandaise sauce. It was so good. And it was nicely washed down with a prosecco mimosa! Which Wild Honey make rather strong, FYI. 

If anyone is looking for a new dish to try out at Wild Honey, or if anyone is going for the first time, I highly recommend the Delancey. You won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular Posts