Things I'm looking forward to in May!

It's May! The time of exams and revision... but also the time that it's getting closer and closer to summer and the weather is getting better and better!

Here are a list of things I'm looking forward to in May:

1) End of exams/the beginning of summer!

 As I said, May is the typical exam period and I am stuck right in the middle of my exams...


But I'll be done soon! I finish on the 11th May so my summer starts pretty early! I cannot wait. Revising everyday is exhausting. It doesn't seem like it would be because you're not really doing anything, just sitting there and reading/writing/remembering things but it is so tiring! And I am so over it. But this time next week I'll be done! So excited. And then it will be summer! Time to go outside and enjoy the sunshine, relax, see friends and drink all the cider. I'm so excited.

2) Season 3 of Penny Dreadful!

This one has started already but still... I'm looking forward to more episodes!



This is one of my favourite shows. Season 2 finished a year ago and season 3 just started last week! It's name kind of gives away what it's about - penny dreadfuls. The classic Victorian books that created characters such as Dr. Frankenstein and Dorian Gray. Those are just some of the characters that are in this tv show. It's a psychological thriller and it can get slightly scary but it is so good. The storyline's are so intricate and exciting and the acting is amazing. The cast is so good! Eva Green, Josh Hartnett, Timothy Dalton, Billie Piper, Rory Kinnear.... it's a really great cast! Looks like Dracula and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde are going to make their appearance this season so it should be good!

3) Season 3 of Peaky Blinders!



Another TV show... Season 3 of Peaky Blinders starts back tonight! I cannot wait. This is one of my favourite shows.



Season 2 finished almost 2 years ago now so it's been a while since it's been on TV. It follows the Peaky Blinders - a criminal gang active in Birmingham in the late 19th century/early 20th century. Cillian Murphy is the main character in it and he is amazing. He always used to creep me out as an actor but he is so good in this! He is ruthless but you love him anyway. I cannot wait to watch the first episode and find out who he's getting married to [they left it on a cliff hanger]... It better be Grace!






4) Planning a holiday!


 My parents generously gave me money for my birthday to go towards a holiday for Ashleigh and I. We want to go away for a few days on a city break but because we've had exams we haven't really had time to plan it yet... As soon as exams are over we'll get to it though! We've got a few ideas - Poland, Geneva, Amsterdam... We'll see where we end up going! I think Geneva would be pretty gorgeous!



5) Going home!

And last but definitely not least, I get to go home! I've got my flights booked back to Singapore for the 18th May and I'm there for a month before I'm back in Glasgow with everyone for my graduation! Because I'll have finished uni this time I'll have literally no work to do when I'm there. It'll just be constant eating/spending time with the family/hanging out in the heat/cuddling Phoebe/going out with Jess! I can't wait!



What's everyone else looking forward to in May?

Comments

Popular Posts