Stressing Out/Missing Home: Singapore

 With my dissertation deadline fastly approaching, the thought of exams starting to make me nervous, not to mention the overwhelming uneasiness I'm feeling about my life post-uni and the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing/what I even want to do, its safe to say that my stress levels are pretty high at the moment. 

Its times like these that being at home in Singapore in the heat, surrounded by my family with no cares in the world would be great. I would love to be able to just lounge by the pool all day, go out for lunch with my mum, play with my younger brother and sister and go to the movies with my dad but instead I'm stuck in rainy, windy Glasgow with no escape from the pressures of uni. 

I have some pictures of Singapore from when I was there at Christmas, and I went to Marina Bay Sands and Gardens By The Bay. I thought this would be a pretty good place to post them so I can reminisce about warmer, happier times and anyone else who is away from Singapore at the moment can look at them with longing. Even those who have never been to Singapore but who want to go can look at them and see the beauty that is The Lion City. 





Comments

Popular Posts