Double Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies

This recipe is a long time coming, cause I actually made these brownies over the Christmas period when I was back in Singapore!
At least I got round to posting it eventually, right?

 I made these when I was on my all-things-pumpkin streak and it was another pumpkin success!


I like to think that these recipes that have pumpkin puree in them are healthy, purely due to the fact that there is a form of vegetable in them. However these brownies still have 1 cup of butter, 2 cups of sugar and 4oz of chocolate chips in them so I don't really think they can be classified as 'healthy' unfortunately... 
Although they can't really be considered as wholesome, they are delicious which makes up for their lack of nutritional value!
They're so moist and fudgy and slightly spicy because of the cinnamon and cloves. They're just great to snack on give you something slightly different than your average chocolate brownie.

There's the recipe for whoever wants to give them a shot! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular Posts