Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! 


How did you spend your day?

Santa was very good to me this year :) As well as my Kenwood k-mixer I got this pile of presents below!


I got some more baking things including an icing kit and a small heart shaped cake tin; some makeup and face things; and lots of gym gear! I did good! I think I'll be wearing my gym clothes on the plane on the way home...

Can't be a good Christmas without a great Christmas dinner! And that's exactly what my dad made.
We always start off Christmas dinner with salmon roulade and I don't know how, cause it's only two ingredients, but it is really one of the best things ever. Well, if you like salmon that is. Which surprisingly out cat doesn't.


Of course the main part of the meal is the turkey will all the trimmings. Look how piled up my plate is! Turkey, two different types of stuffing, bacon, cranberry sauce, gravy, potatoes, green beans, carrots, parsnips and brussels sprouts with bacon bits. Soooo yummy.


There was obviously dessert as well but I forgot to take a picture of that.. Dad made his famous chocolate log and I made my pumpkin pie cheesecake which was thankfully a success with my parents. 

It was a great day :) Even Phoebe got into the Christmas spirit!


Well actually she looks pretty grumpy.... that hat didn't stay on for long. She was not amused.

Hope everyone else had a great day! What are your Christmas traditions?

Comments

Popular Posts