Sick!

Still sick! Got a really bad cold and to top it off it's my time of the month! Not a good combination. I've spent the morning in bed with a cup of tea watching my favourite movie from my childhood - Anastasia. Surprisingly not a Disney movie! 
I used to watch this movie all the time when I was little. I had the doll of her and the necklace and music box as well. It was great! 


Cause I've been sick for the past few days I haven't been able to go to the gym so I'm feeling a little bad cause of that :/ I think I may do some squats later and then do one of the Yoga with Adrienne videos - she has one for yoga when you are sick - to make up for the lack of gym time. She also has a video for yoga for PMS/cramps so depending how bad my cramps get, I might do that one as well! I'll post the links to those videos below in case anyone wants to try it out!
Until then I think I may go for a nap and keep on drinking loads of water to make sure I'm hydrated! 

Comments

Popular Posts