New Year Resolutions!

Happy New Year everyone!

I can see myself getting addicted to this blog already..
I thought I would share my New Year Resolutions with you all (if anyone is reading this). I don't normally make them but I thought I would this year, because I might just stick to them this time!

1) Cook more! - I have loads of recipes I want to try, so I'm going to make a point of cooking them all
2) Get fit! - I've just started going to the gym and as much as I thought I was going to hate it, I actually don't mind it! So I think I'm going to try new workouts and try and eat healthy
3) Do more! - I've always been a bit... not out there. But this year I want to try and do more with my life. Do things I wouldn't normally do. Like take day trips or go and explore new places. Try new things.

I'll probably blog about all of the things I just mentioned which will motivate me to actually do them!

Happy New Year again everyone. Hope 2014 is a great year for you all.

Bye :) xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts