Future

I've kind of been neglecting my blogging recently :/ I'll have to start getting back into it!

After getting one of my exam results back (which was not what I was hoping it would be) and in anticipation of getting the rest of them, I've been thinking that maybe my future doing law isn't so secure. I've never been entirely sure if it's what I want to do. Maybe it's not for me. Not saying I'm going to drop out or anything like that! It's a great degree to have. I'm just not entirely sure about it.

Whenever I think about my future, the only thing I really want is Danny. And a family. And to be able to travel. And to be happy. I wanna travel the world with him. Go to every country, every city, take pictures and be happy. I can't wait for the days where we can walk around our apartment in just our underwear and stay in bed all day if we want. We'll shower together every morning and make cute dinners and watch movies. Then, at the end of the day, we can fall asleep in each other's arms knowing we'll still be next to each other when we wake up in the morning. It will be perfect.

To be perfectly honest, all I want to do is to buy a little house and spend my whole life with him. Start a family and be happy. I can't wait for that to happen.

If I could have a picture of what I want my life to be like, it would be this:
That's what I want to wake up to every morning. That's what I want my life to be like. That's what I wish I had now. That's all I want. 

I guess I'll have to wait. But it's a pretty perfect thing to wait for :)

Comments

Popular Posts