Dinner and Miranda with Millie!


Had my friend Millie over tonight for a Miranda marathon. She was shocked that I'd never seen it before so we watched all of season 1 and I absolutely loved it. I thought it was hilarious. I even checked her tour dates and she's coming to Glasgow in March so I might think about going to see her...

I thought I'd cook dinner for us instead of just ordering pizza like we normally do. I've been wanting to try out this Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo recipe for a while now so I thought tonight would be a perfect occasion. It was delicious if I do say so myself!
http://damndelicious.net/2013/12/02/roasted-red-pepper-alfredo/
There's the recipe there. It's really easy to make. And it's so good. And filling.[Again, this recipe isn't mine - I got it from the blog the link goes to]

T'was a pretty good night :) Even if I am sick!

I've mentioned Millie before - she's the one who inspired me to start a blog! I said I would put a link of her blog but I never have so, here it is:
http://millie-moments.blogspot.sg/ - Go check it out!

Bye :) xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts